What seasonal soaps do you use around Christmas time

As we are getting near to the end of October I thought I'd ask what soaps you guys use around Christmas time , this will be my first Christmas shaving this way and I wanted to get something warming...maybe something cinnamon or some sort of spice ! Do some of the artisans bring out Christmas editions ?

As we are getting near to the end of October I thought I'd ask what soaps you guys use around Christmas time , this will be my first Christmas shaving this way and I wanted to get something warming...maybe something cinnamon or some sort of spice ! Do some of the artisans bring out Christmas editions ?
Spices are nice at Christmas so some OSP Spice Road would be a good choice and also soaps with great post shave feel at this time of year, I like P.160 and MWF but YMMV :) P.

Spices are nice at Christmas so some OSP Spice Road would be a good choice and also soaps with great post shave feel at this time of year, I like P.160 and MWF but YMMV :) P.
The OSP spice Road sounds like a good option and I do have some vitos red but that's probably not as good post Shave ! I've got a feeling I will be tucking into plenty old spice aftershave too !

Last christmas I enjoyed Stirling Ozark Mountain, something I tried once was I loaded my brush up on the Ozark and in my shaving bowl I added a small dab of ToBS Peppermint shaving cream which made a nice woody peppermint lather. I think this December I fancy Crabtree & Evelyn Moroccan Myrrh for the most part.

It's my favourite time of the year autum/winter

Needs more available light! Just managed to start photos in SOTD and someone turns the lights off. Joking aside...I love spices and all the scents associated with Christmas. There is something very comforting about them. A really good feelgood factor.....and this year I have a scuttle.... so maximum effect:) I certainly want to hear of any seasonal specials!

Last christmas I enjoyed Stirling Ozark Mountain, something I tried once was I loaded my brush up on the Ozark and in my shaving bowl I added a small dab of ToBS Peppermint shaving cream which made a nice woody peppermint lather. I think this December I fancy Crabtree & Evelyn Moroccan Myrrh for the most part.
Il have to check those 2 out...the morroccan myrrh certainly sound very fitting

Needs more available light! Just managed to start photos in SOTD and someone turns the lights off. Joking aside...I love spices and all the scents associated with Christmas. There is something very comforting about them. A really good feelgood factor.....and this year I have a scuttle.... so maximum effect:) I certainly want to hear of any seasonal specials!
Nothing I Love more than to sit in front of the roaring open fire with the scents of winter...it's as cosy as it gets ! The scuttle that is something I've been considering for a while, gotta admit it sounds very tempting on a cold winter night !

SOTD 110917 3.jpg
This was a SOTD from way back and I could not for the life of me remember the name.

Think about Mulled wine in front of an open fire at Christmas.

Notes are: Myrrh and Orange with middle notes of Ginger, Cinnamon and Cloves, all rounded out with Caraway Seed and Vanilla to give it a warm, soothing feeling. A perfect balance of spice, warmth and sweetness. (Taken from the artizans own description.)

I highly recommend this. ;)

Back
Top Bottom