What sandalwood soap / cream would you recommend?

Merkurologist

LeJog 2022 Finisher
I have not found a soap nor a cream with a sandalwood scent that I like. I've sniffed Proraso, TOBS and DR Harris sandalwood soaps but I believe these are all type of cologne sandalwood scents so I'm planning to get an earthy type of sandalwood scented soap but I know of only one and that is PAA Sandalwood.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

I Would suggest OSP sandlewood, it's just plain sandlewood but really nice, definitely earthy you won't find anything floral about it at all.
OSP sounds good but they don't seem to have any in stock. I remember reading here that there would not be anymore of that soap.

Last edited:
The Castle Forbes one is also quite earthy. I've got a tub that I've had a couple of shaves from and would be happy to trade for one of the more "cologne" type fragrances if you're interested.

The Castle Forbes one is also quite earthy. I've got a tub that I've had a couple of shaves from and would be happy to trade for one of the more "cologne" type fragrances if you're interested.
I just pulled the trigger on an OSP so let me see what that is like.
I have a few soaps that I could trade for the right soap..... Reef Point Expresso used once, Reef Point Aviator used twice, PAA Bay Rum used 3 or 4 times, Pre de Provence 63 used twice, Stirling Barbershop, etc.... anything too sweet or cologny is not getting any love :)

I received the OSP sandalwood and it's quite earthy, I like that but I find the sandalwood scent too weak for my liking, not impressed.

Back to the drawing board ;)

Back
Top Bottom