Brilliant and may you enjoy all there is to be enjoyed
- Getting out of hospital although I earned a new friend there and thought the RIE nurses and staff that dealt with our ward were amazing.
- Finding my first girlfriend after 5 years in the desert post-divorce.
- Chatting to my daughter about everything she wanted to talk about especially her wanting to try my crutches on Monday when I see her next.
- Having dinner with my amazing family for the first time since Tuesday.
- Experiencing my dogs' excited, loving reaction when I got back into the house.
- Oh aye, and a braw shave in the hospingtile too.
Here's to many more good moments for us all!