What great natural skin you have!

I haven't scrubbed today but usually I use two cheap facial scrubs - one is the RSC facial scrub, or a use a small loofah pad on my nose and forehead. After my shower I apply salycic acid on my T zone, rosehip oil on my cheeks and under my eyes.I then apply tea tree blemish gel on my forehead and nose, then panthenol cream around my eyes and finally today I used the Institut Karité Anti Aging Night Cream. Yes, it's all natural.

4bub4x.jpg

Rosehip Oil has no scientific peer reviewed studies proving any real benefit. What you are probably seeing the most benefit from is the salicylic acid IMO. I use it and swear by it. Magical stuff and cheap...................unless you're buying some "boutique" over priced form that doesn't work one iota better than the basic stuff.

Rosehip Oil has no scientific peer reviewed studies proving any real benefit. What you are probably seeing the most benefit from is the salicylic acid IMO. I use it and swear by it. Magical stuff and cheap...................unless you're buying some "boutique" over priced form that doesn't work one iota better than the basic stuff.

Swear by the salicylic acid products started out with the Clinique and it worked a treat but also tried some cheaper alternatives and found they worked more or less the same think the spot treatment is slightly more concentrated but other products such as washes and creams have a similar concentration all with very good results

Back
Top Bottom