"WANTED" - razor on Ebay.

I don't know if this is a good idea but when I'm occasionally exploring the deeper recesses of Ebay I do often come across razors that I'm not going to bid on but I watch out of interest. As with Sonny and the Progress ( <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://theshavingroom.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1379" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1379</a><!-- l -->) I just don't know who might be interested and I don't like to post links to live auctions. So I suggest this...if there is a particular razor or razors that you are searching for list them here. That way if a member comes across a razor that doesn't interest them then at least they know who to tell via PM without telling every TD&H.

eg.... antdad/Slim adjustable/shaver grade.

I think it's a good idea. That Progress for a tenner was the kind of bargain, which I can afford at the mo. That link was from ebay Germany, which I've never used. But if you understand the details, then it's fine by me.

WANTED: MINT PROGRESS/MERGRESS . But can only shell out up to £20 for one. Get the feeling, that's very rare.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom