Vintage Gillette SC

Nice...they are a lovely wee razor aren't they? Yours is Nickel plated?
You have made a great choice there.
The SC holds the blade more rigid than the LC. I had an LC first but sold it and bought the SC (yes, I think it shaves better than the LC).
Am I allowed to show mine? (Only because it's the Gold version, and it shows that these razors look great in any 'colour').
Please excuse the grubby case though. I will clean it when I learn how to do that without ruining the case.

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
D
Nice...they are a lovely wee razor aren't they? Yours is Nickel plated?
You have made a great choice there.
The SC holds the blade more rigid than the LC. I had an LC first but sold it and bought the SC (yes, I think it shaves better than the LC).
Am I allowed to show mine? (Only because it's the Gold version, and it shows that these razors look great in any 'colour').
Please excuse the grubby case though. I will clean it when I learn how to do that without ruining the case.
Very nice looking razor

OP
D
Thanks @Dave2018
I have seen a Delta Echo version that looked great too (yes, it's not everyones 'cup of tea' I know).
Now Delta Echo is no more, so maybe an opening there for some enterprising lad to start a similar service.
I liked the look of Delta Echo razors, nothing like it in the UK unfortunately, all sorted now though.

Top Bottom