Updated my Shaving Shelf....

CjH

So the other night I noticed that one or two of my Shaving soaps kept sliding forward on my glass shelf. I got it about a year ago from the range however the brackets were a bit flimsy, made of cheese I believe.
Anyway I noticed one of them had almost come off the glass and other one had started to twist.
I decided to remove it and search for some better brackets. I ordered a new shelf from toolstation and when it arrived realised the glass was shorter than my original shelf.... I deceded to use the glass off the old shelf and use the fixings off the new shelf. Even the little chrome rail at the front.
Well it's a lot more sturdy than the last one...
IMG_20210105_000055.jpg

So the other night I noticed that one or two of my Shaving soaps kept sliding forward on my glass shelf. I got it about a year ago from the range however the brackets were a bit flimsy, made of cheese I believe.
Anyway I noticed one of them had almost come off the glass and other one had started to twist.
I decided to remove it and search for some better brackets. I ordered a new shelf from toolstation and when it arrived realised the glass was shorter than my original shelf.... I deceded to use the glass off the old shelf and use the fixings off the new shelf. Even the little chrome rail at the front.
Well it's a lot more sturdy than the last one...
View attachment 62862
That's looking fab, cheese is a poor material for holding shelves steady for any length of time so a job that needed doing! :)
P.

Back
Top Bottom