TSR system running painfully slow

Blademonkey

Supporter
Supporter
Hi, I am having trouble using this site because the system is running painfully slow, when I type the words don't always show on the screen for a short while and I know I'm not the only member it is happening to. It takes twice as long to post anything and that's not doing anything for my blood pressure! Any ideas? P.

Hi, I am having trouble using this site because the system is running painfully slow, when I type the words don't always show on the screen for a short while and I know I'm not the only member it is happening to. It takes twice as long to post anything and that's not doing anything for my blood pressure! Any ideas? P.
Ramipril?

I don't see anything in the logs and everything is working fine for me. Have you tried clearing your cookies and logging back in?

I don't see anything in the logs and everything is working fine for me. Have you tried clearing your cookies and logging back in?
Page keeps reloading and still slow, managed to leave a partial SOTD post but that's all I could manage before I was in danger of snapping my iPad.
Any other ideas?

I have seen some intermittent problems. I make my way through a number of posts and all is well, then some random post will not load. I leave it and go to other posts without issues then, on returning to the problem post it still won't load. I have to leave things for 5-10 minutes and then the post can be loaded. It has the smell of a locked page or some other kind of resource lock.

Back
Top Bottom