Trumpers sample pack

Anyone pick up the £5 sample pack from the Trumpers website. I'd like to try the coconut cream and the Bay Rum cologne. :?:

Used the sandalwood cream before, lovely product.

I got one these sample packs a while ago and it had four creams, six colognes and two skinfoods. If you want any specific flavours email them first.

If you are in or visiting London have a look at their shops in Curzon St or Jermyn St, they will also sort you out. ;)

Pete

It is a decent sample pack, I emailed them to ask for skin food instead of shower gel but they gave me both. The Truefitt and Hill one is good as well, I think they have one at £5 and a bigger one at £10. It is a nice way to sample the range, shame Dr Harris does not do one, I did ask and they said not yet but may do it in the future.

I got the Trumper sampler a few months ago. Funnily enough it made me change my opinion on a few things - I actually really enjoyed the Violet cream from the sampler, but I hated it when I used it a couple of years ago. Perhaps my taste in scents has changed?
FWIW, I am still not a fan of Sandalwood and I still think they should make a Milk of Flowers shaving soap!

rangers62 said:
JDE
My favourite fragrance, going out of an evening, Milk of Flowers and Joe Malone Amber & lavender combined.

Cheers

I bet that's gorgeous. Do you get much longevity out of that combo? I really like the Milk of Flowers, but sadly it only lasts a couple of hours on me at most. Is the Malone Amber & Lavender very sweet?

Hi JDE
No It's not too sweet. Malone lets you combine all their fragrances to make a virtually bespoke fragrance. I'm pretty rubbish at it and my wife sorts me out. A lot of their stuff seems more suited to 'male tastes', particularly the amber / lavender. Have a look at the site or go in the shop. The signature scent is Lime basil & mandarin. Give it a go.

Yours metrosexually

Russell

Cheers for the info, Russell. I will have to give their stuff a look. I have to be honest and say their stuff has slipped a little under my radar so far.

watchfan said:
Thanks all, btw has anybody here tried their bayrum cologne.

It's a nice boozy clove scent, but it leans very heavily to the clove side for my taste. If you're not big on cloves, avoid it like the plague. Definitely one to try first for my nose.

The one thing I got from the sample pack is the Spanish Leather cologne. I now have the aftershave as well, it's fantastic stuff. Anyone else tried it?

Back
Top Bottom