Trumpers Jermyn Street - Moving?

:eek: I hear talk elsewhere that the Trumpers store in Jermyn Street is moving? Anyone know anything about this? Can't imagine why they'd want to move, unless the recession is kicking in hard. Rental prices in Piccadilly must be astronomical. But where else could they possibly locate such a traditional store? Darn shame if that one goes. I might give them a call tomorrow to get the full SP.

No worries, it's just temporarily. They want to re-do the interior of the Jermyn str. shop. Trumper is moving to a nearby street in the St James's area, but all will be back to normal in less than a year or so.

That's good to hear! I might pop down for a shave in 'the old shop' before the change. I'll consider it a Christmas treat... or something. But then, do I really need an excuse?

factormax said:
That's good to hear! I might pop down for a shave in 'the old shop' before the change. I'll consider it a Christmas treat... or something. But then, do I really need an excuse?

I believe they only do shaves at the Curzon st. shop. Jermyn st. is a -er- shop only.

Highly recommended!

Really? I'm almost certain there's a "downstairs" there. So it must be haircuts only, at the Jermyn Street branch? Well....haircut it is, then!

There is definitely a downstairs barber at Jermyn Street, or there was a couple of months ago. Saw it with my own eyes, unless it was smoke and mirrors. Down the stairs behind the counter as you go in on the right.

Back
Top Bottom