Trumper soaps

It's been a while since then subject came up.

You may or may not recall that a few years back (don't ask me how many years exactly; I am far too old to remember this sort of detail now!) the quality of the Trumper soaps had dropped to a really bad level. Readers reported that they wouldn't lather and had to resort to using them as “bath soaps”.

Having consistently revisited the very good range of shaving creams by Trumper's, I wondered if the soaps have improved in recent times.

Thoughts please?

I love their lime scent and have many products but the soap is rubbish. I've tried synthetic, badger and boar brushes and can't get a decent lather to save my life!!!

Try the new Salter soap , if youre looking for a traditional lavender scent tallow based soap.its as good as the old Trumper soaps (both tallow and Potassium Palmate as first ingredient).The new Harris soaps , the same.

Try the new Salter soap , if youre looking for a traditional lavender scent tallow based soap.its as good as the old Trumper soaps (both tallow and Potassium Palmate as first ingredient).The new Harris soaps , the same.

Thanks for this - I only just saw the response with all the site's downtime.

Where can I find the Salter soaps?

Back
Top Bottom