Transformation

So, im nearly there. I used to be creams all the way, the idea of soap didnt appeal. I bought MWF and it failed me or rather i failed it. So i soldiered on with creams and had 7 at one point. I now have 1, TOBS Avocado.

The reason i got rid of all my creams.....simple. I read a debate on TSD and thought, what the heck and ordered a Truefitt and Hill luxury shaving soap, and a boar brush, which arrived at the same time luckily. From then on i tried and tried to lather and eventually got there so shaved with it. My face was smooth, clean and looked untouched. I tried using TOBS almond again and found my face was red after.

All this time i thought the redness was due to the rigours of shaving, but no, its something in the cream/creams.

So now im a soap man, got the one soap, waiting for tabac, and likely to be getting some more, just not sure which.

Pete said:
Get some Harris. :cool:

And a Palmolive stick. :lol:
Pete

+1

Floris has gone veggie if you are after tallow. I really like De Vergulde Hand if you can get it, similar scent and performance to Floris JF only much cheaper.

Well "quite" similar as scents go. DVH not as strongly scented but both have significant citrus.
Performance wise DVH has clay which seems to make it a better performer than Floris for me .
I will not be jumping on a Floris refill.

Back
Top Bottom