Three shaving wishes...

If there was a shaving genie that could grant me three wishes (that had to be about shaving) I would wish that:
1. Edwin jagger would produce a solid titanium DE89 razor head and handle
2. Proraso would release an EDT or EDP specifically to compliment the Proraso Green AS splash and balm
3. That all AS was sold in bottles more like the Floid 150ml size rather than the cheap ones with metal caps and plastic regulators that all new ones seem to come in.

OK, that's my three, clearly semi personal gripe-based...but that's what wishes are for. I'm going to keep my eyes open and tick these off as they are realised!

What would your 3 shaving wishes be?

2. Proraso would release an EDT or EDP specifically to compliment the Proraso Green AS splash and balm

They'd be really successful if they could do this.

Mine would involve bringing back a few classics from yesteryear, including the Shulton Old Spice which I have heard many great things about.

I'd also like to see a few hard tallow shaving soaps be it in a puck or shaving sticks, again some ones which were once sold but are no longer in production (eg Sir Irisch Moos and so on) and P160.

They'd be really successful if they could do this.

Mine would involve bringing back a few classics from yesteryear, including the Shulton Old Spice which I have heard many great things about.

I'd also like to see a few hard tallow shaving soaps be it in a puck or shaving sticks, again some ones which were once sold but are no longer in production (eg Sir Irisch Moos and so on) and P160.
+1 on the Shulton Old Spice - I have a small bottle but once it's gone it will be gone for good!

1. Learn to hone a straight razor to perfection.
2. I was happy with my collection and did not spend any more cash on saving money.
3. Someone (if possible) would make a tub of brilliant soap that was layered with different scents so as you used it the scent changed as it was used. @BrianH;)
Now (that's) giving me an idea! Not beyond the realms of possibilities

No, Layered like a victoria sponge,
Let's say Neroli then Bergamot then orange , the scents would blend for a couple of shaves before each scent became prominent. Maybe upto 6 layers.
T
OK...yours does sound a lot better but I was going for the shaving cream in a tube approach...far more complex to achieve...I should have thought of a tub in the first place!

Back
Top Bottom