The Danish National Symphony Orchestra - Ennio Morricone

Excellent and thanks.

Reminds me of when the Liverpool philharmonic have the orchestra accompanying the showing of a film. One not to miss if the opportunity arises.

This year it was 'Back to the future'.

That must have been quite an evening

Third one I'd been to but my wife tells me the best two were while I was away at sea (she would) Physco and Pirates of the Caribbean.

In passing I sent the link of the Good Bad and Ugly (me) to a good friend over in Copenhagen and comes back saying his in-laws were at the actual concert. Lucky people

Last edited:
Fantastic! I loved the guy with the two planks of wood in amongst all the traditional instruments. :) great vocals too.

I'll bet those two planks of wood are an officially recognised percussion instrument, with a name and everything! Any musicians out there who might know?

Come to that, there were a few other instruments I hadn't seen before - one look like a gourd of some kind.

I'll bet those two planks of wood are an officially recognised percussion instrument, with a name and everything! Any musicians out there who might know?

Come to that, there were a few other instruments I hadn't seen before - one look like a gourd of some kind.
Yes I'm sure you're right about it being a recognised instrument, it would have been the instrument I would have been given to play, that or the triangle! :) P.

Back
Top Bottom