The Club.

Any fans of Clubman after shave?
I started a thread about the veg, but only one person responded.
So, I'm assuming the veg isn't real popular. Does anyone here like and use any of their products?
If you do join the cub, man.

Tried the Bay Rum. I liked it but my wife overruled me and said I smelt like a drunk. I've not tried the other Clubman aftershaves based on that experience.

I have several clubman products, I am fortunate that the veg likes me, I have the bay rum and the Clubman Reserve, I should get a lime sec.
Welcome to the club, man.
I always wondered, how available they were, and with all the classic English
brands, if it was ever considered. I use their products a lot, because I live in humid conditions, and they
are plain alcohol splashes. Nothing to make your face greasy or sticky.
I see you like the veg, one of my favorites, you should check in on my thread ‘ Knights of the Veg-Table ‘.
A true and noble ‘Neon Knight' such as yourself would have an honoured place at the table. Tallyho!

That's odd, I have never noticed an ‘alcohol' scent in it, just cinnamon, and clove.
I think it's the Rum Punch type smell that triggered it for her.

A shop here in the UK (I think it was Shaving Station) had a set of Clubman miniatures for sale. In hindsight, I wish I had given them a go. I was probably feeling guilty at the time though over other shaving related purchases

Last edited:
I think it's the Rum Punch type smell that triggered it for her.

A ship here in the UK (I think it was Shaving Station) had a set of Clubman miniatures for sale. In hindsight, I wish I had given them a go. I was probably feeling guilty at the time though over other shaving related purchases
I know that feeling all too well. One cursory glance at the SOTD and I'm plotting like a mad scientist.
Let's face it : we're all a bunch of co-dependent enablers!

I have the Original and Classic Vanilla aftershaves
I prefer the Vanilla best
I get quite a sting from them, which makes me think they must have a high alcohol content
Yes, plain alcohol splash. Never makes your face sticky or greasy feeling, especially nice in humid weather.
Welcome to the club, man.

Back
Top Bottom