Tesco Own Brand DE Blades

Can't imagine there is much assembly in a razor blade. Or am I missing something? :unsure:

From the Personna thread linked above, Paul from Connaught said this

Vietnam was always a packing plant in the past, Shanghai sent the Superthins and other blades there for packaging.

Maybe the blades are being made in Solingen then sent to the Czech Republic to be wrapped or packaged?

I remember watching a tv programme about Christmas dinners (yep that exciting) and it showed Brussel Sprouts were grown/picked in the UK, sent to another to be trimmed, then to another to be packed. I think I've read similar things for razor blades, eg some Personna blades are made in USA then packaged from Mexico I think?

...I think I've read similar things for razor blades, eg some Personna blades are made in USA then packaged from Mexico I think?

Yes, once the foreign product "touches" a NAFTA country then the parent co. gets a tax break. However, Pres. Trump is trying to end this wretched pact with evil. (y)

I purchased some Sainsbury's own brand blades, I think they might be Dorco, I originally thought they might be Persona, they are horrible and honestly I'm only using them for 3 shaves then binning them to get through them as quickly as possible, I would happily have given them away but I wouldn't think it fair to inflict such terrible blades on such good people, although of course as is always true YMMV

Back
Top Bottom