Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Boab

Boab

Administrator
Staff Member
Hi @Boab.
How is it going with Tapatalk? It’s like the old days having to log on via a website rather than an app
I haven't had a chance to look yet, I was away for work last week and probably most of this but I will try later in the week.

Is it really that different? The site is fully responsive so should display well on a mobile.
If I am honest I don't use tapatalk as I find the interface horrible, I only have it installed so I can check it when people flag up an issue.

I don’t like the regular version of Tapatalk these days, but Pro is quite nice. For me, no Tapatalk means I will only view forums occasionally. I appreciate that you’re planning to work on a fix. Thanks for the update.
Ditto.

I’m exactly the same. I could manage without it but I’d rather not. Tapatalk does make life easy. And I agree on the ‘Pro’ version too.

Boycie83

Supporter
Supporter
I haven't had a chance to look yet, I was away for work last week and probably most of this but I will try later in the week.

Is it really that different? The site is fully responsive so should display well on a mobile.
If I am honest I don't use tapatalk as I find the interface horrible, I only have it installed so I can check it when people flag up an issue.
I initially used Tapatalk but quite like navigating the new site on a browser now so can, personally, live without Tapatalk. I currently use Brave. Is the experience better on other browsers though? By that I mean is the site optimised for a particular browser.

Also, I think Tapatalk automatically reduced the photo size during upload whereas I need to reduce the size in a separate app now. Is there a shortcut to doing this I'm unaware of?

I initially used Tapatalk but quite like navigating the new site on a browser now so can, personally, live without Tapatalk. I currently use Brave. Is the experience better on other browsers though? By that I mean is the site optimised for a particular browser.

Also, I think Tapatalk automatically reduced the photo size during upload whereas I need to reduce the size in a separate app now. Is there a shortcut to doing this I'm unaware of?
Tapatalk allows you to choose the size of the file. I just use it because it’s so much easier to use for postings pics. Way easier from photos on a mobile phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom