Supply provision single edge

380722ea028bc205f9e8610444951d1e.jpg

Who's got one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've one, they are a fine piece of engineering and although heavy they are nicely balanced.
In saying that I am thinking of moving it on, as although I think it is a fine single edged razor and shaves well; I prefer my Schick E2 and my 1912 Junior !

I've one, they are a fine piece of engineering and although heavy they are nicely balanced.
In saying that I am thinking of moving it on, as although I think it is a fine single edged razor and shaves well; I prefer my Schick E2 and my 1912 Junior !
Those E Schicks.....wonderful little razors but I still love my supply :)

Price? [emoji16]

The Supply pass around is currently with me. I'll be sending to @Acer89 on Monday. You shouldn't have too long to wait.

I would strongly recommend you try it before you buy one. It's not for me but know the well used acronym round these parts YMMV.

Thanks mate. Where do i put my name down?

So this new version ......... I see mention of reducing the blade stops in the design overhaul; that needed doing, certainly.

So what about changes to blade explosure? ....... I like my Single Edge ..... I don't love it, though. If I have any more than two days growth, the feckin thing will glide happily over the top of my whiskers cos the damn blade edge is set too far back from the safety bar to get a proper angle. If that's addressed, I'll happily sign up to the facelift model. Not much point otherwise :D

Guess who will be getting one! :) matte black or polished or both, not sure yet!

I would love a matt black one....but I will probably wait until they reach the UK. I just got the current model last week. I have had 4 three pass BBS shaves and am actually quite shocked as to how effortless the shaves have been. I am really, really impressed. I havent even tried the agressive plate yet!

Back
Top Bottom