Success!

Finally did my first complete shave without looking like I was smacked in the face with the garden Strummer.
Cleanest one yet, considering I only started Christmas as the wife got me De razor, brush and soap.
I now have a selection of blades, conditioner and cut throat razor and the list is continually growing.
I think I finally passed as a real man this morning without a blood bath.
Really great site and lots of helpful advice, wife loves the smooth face and the smell.

Finally did my first complete shave without looking like I was smacked in the face with the garden Strummer.
Cleanest one yet, considering I only started Christmas as the wife got me De razor, brush and soap.
I now have a selection of blades, conditioner and cut throat razor and the list is continually growing.
Really great site and lots of helpful advice, wife loves the smooth face and the smell.
The first of many clean shaves, keep doing what you're doing and above all else enjoy your shaves :)

Paul.

Great to hear. You will have to change your user name then?

Back
Top Bottom