Stubl - the razor designed to, well, not shave too well

At the time of writing, Nov 19, 2016, you have just six more days to get onto this Kickstarter that is, actually, already fully funded - and then some. ;)

The Stubl
"A traditional razor with a proprietary cap to maintain a perfect stubble-look. Travel-ready and easy-to-use."

6278db12772fccc2e76ab6fcb4058b21_original.gif

I cant even imagine how fast blades would wear out in that thing. It is one thing to slide along the base of your whiskers and shear them off, it is entirely another to drag it across halfway. The thought of the pulling hair makes my eyes water just thinking about it.

I can of course not speak for everyone, but those around me who sport stubble from time to time does it purely because they hate shaving and have then adopted a popular look of the times. I guess they should consider themselves lucky it's socially accepted :)

I can of course not speak for everyone, but those around me who sport stubble from time to time does it purely because they hate shaving and have then adopted a popular look of the times. I guess they should consider themselves lucky it's socially accepted :)

Oh mine was completely deliberate. I remember using an electric razor and just using the trimmer edge of it across my cheeks and chin to get to an even stubble. I believe I also didn't wear socks in my shoes.

I'd punch the 80's-90's version of myself if I could.
Thing is, I bet a lot of us have these 'past versions' of ourselves that we may be, well, less proud of :)

I had a Grizzly Adams beard, hair long enough to put into a pony tail, and would travel six states to see a Grateful Dead show.

Boy did I ever grow up...er I mean change.

Back
Top Bottom