Straights Waiting to Arrive

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Waiting on this Very Clean Dubl Duck 5/8th Coming from the Good Auld USA... @Karl G Done the Honors for Me as the Seller Didn't Post to the UK...Got it for a Real Good Price..Thanks to Karl's Sniping Tactics..He Stole this An All.:p:p

Hope its as Good as it Looks...Never Know Until they are in the Hand So Ta Speak...:cool:

Billy

Last edited:
s-l1600.jpg

Waiting on this Very Clean FW. Engels Special Solingen 5/8th Coming from the Good Auld USA....Looks Rather Minted So Am Lookin Forward to Getting Her on the Hones...Always Wanted a FW Engels Job...:Might Even be NOS this One..In the Hand will Soon Tell..:p

This was the Only Pic the Seller Showed...My Guts reckons it a Belter of an Example...Hard to Find a Clean Engels without Rot or Hone Wear..I Stole this An All...:cool:

Billy

Stunning blades Billy !
5QwIuBa.jpg

QI6Qp6G.jpg

Thank You...:p

I Honed My Newly Acquired NOS FW. Engels Solingen 6/8th on a Naniwa Super Stone Progression 1 K, 3 K, 5 K, 8 K, 12 K...Pre Finished on 16 K Lapping Film & Finished on My 17 K Escher Thuri...Took a Stonker of an Edge...The Factory Grinding is 2nd to None..My Next Shave with this Beautiful Blade...:cool:

Billy

5QwIuBa.jpg

QI6Qp6G.jpg

Thank You...:p

I Honed My Newly Acquired NOS FW. Engels Solingen 6/8th on a Naniwa Super Stone Progression 1 K, 3 K, 5 K, 8 K, 12 K...Pre Finished on 16 K Lapping Film & Finished on My 17 K Escher Thuri...Took a Stonker of an Edge...The Factory Grinding is 2nd to None..My Next Shave with this Beautiful Blade...:cool:

Billy
Why is jealousy such a curse. :rolleyes:

Looking forward to your thoughts on this Beauty Billy. :)

[IMG]

[IMG]

Honed My Newly Required NOS Dubi Duck Solingen 6/8th on a Naniwa Super Stone Progression to 12 K...Pre Finished on My 12 K + Coticule & Finished on My Yellow Lake Branded Oil Stone...I Took it Off the Yellow Lake at the 17/18 K Mark...The Coticule/Yellow Lake Combo Finish is Miraculous...This Razor Honed Up Like a Dream..:D

My Next Shave with this Shiny Bad Girl...:cool:

Billy

Never had you down as a Monsavon man Billy :p ...You know Proraso have bought out Valobra? I wonder how long before they get watered down...
Never had you down as a Monsavon man Billy :p ...You know Proraso have bought out Valobra? I wonder how long before they get watered down...
I Guess then I Need to Stock Up in Valobra then...Monsavon Bol is a Good Tallow Soap with Some Glycerin...I Use it with All My Tallow Soaps...Oh...Yeah Proraso is a Crud Development in the Valobra Scene...Their Stuff is Mince in My Books...:mad:

Billy

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Just Pressed the Button & Waiting on this Real Beautiful Mint NOS BOCKLA by Hugo Herbertz Solingen 5/8th..It was On French EBay...I Payed a Wee Bit for this One..It had My Name Wrtitten All Over it..Apparently a Well Respected Razor Maker...Here is a German Thread Translated...Can Hardly Wait to get My hands on it & get Her on the Hones.. :cool:

It was @Karl G Fault Anyway...He Told Me to Get it..:p
https://translate.google.com/transl...t.de/forum/index.php?topic=5127.0&prev=search

Billy

Back
Top Bottom