Stirling Executive Man/ Cella Bio

I've done a very extensive scientific test, ie sniffed both these one after the other and came to the conclusion that they're pretty much the same scent wise.

The Executive Man is a bit stronger to be fair but Cella Bio at half the price is a good alternative if anyone is looking at these soaps.
20200902_152855.jpg

I've done a very extensive scientific test, ie sniffed both these one after the other and came to the conclusion that they're pretty much the same scent wise.

The Executive Man is a bit stronger to be fair but Cella Bio at half the price is a good alternative if anyone is looking at these soaps.
View attachment 58972
for me the scientific research you done should have been more to do with ingredients rather than smell. yes one is half the price over the other but what's the best for your skin. for me (that's) more important than the price

for me the scientific research you done should have been more to do with ingredients rather than smell. yes one is half the price over the other but what's the best for your skin. for me (that's) more important than the price
Fully agree with this Mike. The scientific research was very much tongue in cheek sarcasm.

On the other hand, some people buy soaps for the scent and not how good they are for your skin. Everyone is different, I certainly didn't buy the Stirling because of what it does for your skin...honestly I don't know if its good or not. I bought it purely for the scent.

I'm curious if the cella bio aftershave smells like the soap / cream
I've got the Executive Man soap and aftershave, plus the Cella Bio soap (finished) and aftershave. I have a very poor sense of smell, but I find the Cella soap to be a simpler pineapple scent while EM is more complex. Sniffing the bottles, the aftershaves smell pretty similar, the Cella a bit more of alcohol, the EM a bit fruitier, but not that different.

Back
Top Bottom