Spring Discount code

Good day gentlemen! In celebration of longer days and sunshine, I am offering a 10% discount on all orders (excluding postage) until midnight 31/5/16. Just enter TSR2016 at checkout.
Am I the only one who has been blessed with a whole new lease of life from the day after the clocks went forward?

Good day gentlemen! In celebration of longer days and sunshine, I am offering a 10% discount on all orders (excluding postage) until midnight 31/5/16. Just enter TSR2016 at checkout.
Am I the only one who has been blessed with a whole new lease of life from the day after the clocks went forward?
Yes !

JohnnyO. o/

Oh, most definitely not! I'm not a fan of winter at all, especially as it did nothing but rain! Short days don't agree, turns me into a tortoise, tucked in catching up on films, eating, etc.
The longer days, and hopefully drier weather, brings me out of my box. Fishing beckons, walking, no TV, losing winter calories, 4 am starts and in those long days, little to no sleep. It's all good! Time for those Ice & A Slice shaves!

OP
SoapAlchemist
I'm totally with you Gordy. Since the clocks went forward, I've been so busy making soap I've had to buy an extra curing rack for the bath soaps and still need more. Tortoise definitely describes my winter state.

OP
SoapAlchemist
Two are currently in stock @rowlers, French Lavender and Moroccan Sands. Two more will be in stock by next weekend; Yushu and Bamboo & White Grape. More to follow, but that will be a while off. Have you tried the Moroccan Sands; I've even had a Russian reviewer wax lyrical about the scent ; luckily a friend of a friend is Russian so translated, and assures me he is indeed waxing lyrical. :)

OP
SoapAlchemist
Glad you liked it Bandito. :)
Gents, the following Hard soaps are now available; Moroccan Sands, Yushu, French Lavender, Bamboo & White Grape and Vetyver. Down to the last of the Moroccan Sands and Vetyver. I would also invite you to check out the Bargain section where there are some lumpy, wonky and sometimes underweight hard soaps as well as lots of the olive oil recipe shaving soaps, which I am discontinuing.
If you're in the market for bath soaps I have quite a lot in stock at the moment, and have added a 'Milk Soaps' section there. Currently there are three different Goat Milk soaps there, unscented, Lavender and Calendula Petal. Lots of those available. Don't forget, especially anyone wanting to stock up on bath soaps, that your order can go up to 2kg if you select 2nd class post without any increase in cost of postage.