SOTD : Saturday 3rd October to Friday 9th October 2020.

SOTD : 3rd October 2020.

5.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower / Original Source ~ Tingly Mint & Tea Tree Shower Gel.

Pre:

Cold wet flannel to my face.

Simple ~ Sensitive Bar Soap + Nuage Menthol shaving Oil.

Brush: APShave Co. ~ 24mm Cashmere Synthetic.

Face Lather.

Soap : Eco Warrior Bergamot & Lime Shaving Bar.

Blade: Personna Gem PTFE. (1)

Razor: Ever Ready 1914. (Brass) (US)

Cold Water Face Rinse./Homemade peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, Tea Tree essential Oils Witch Hazel Mixture./ Selin ~ Lemon Cologne.

Aloe Vera Gel.

Greetings,

A new eclectic shave set up to start the weekend...Maiden shave with the Eco Warrior Bergamot & Lime Shaving Bar.

I used the soap like a shave stick rubbing it directly into my stubble then started to build up a lather with my wet brush adding more water to the tips of the brush continued building the lather until i got it to the consistency i like, adding more water to the tips of brush in-between each pass.
It's a thirsty soap and can take a good amount of water when building up a lather without fear of it drying out.

The soap has a wonderful scent, a good texture it's protective, slick and most importantly the lather didn't dissipate or dry out on my face in between each pass, leaving an impressive post shave feel to my face. An excellent Shaving soap,of which i look forward to use again.

A pleasurable 3 pass + pick ups near BBS shave with no errors to report.

Finishing to the shave off with a generous dollop of Aloe Vera Gel.

My face is feeling super smooth and smelling divine.;)

Stay safe, and enjoy the start of the weekend ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

Last edited:
Sat 3rd #1TabaOCtober#3 SOTD
Soap Tabac
Brush Boti 26mm Silvertip 2 tone handle
Razor Gillette New SC
Blade Gillette London Bridge Super Stainless 1st
Post & Aftershave
Ice Water + Special Thayers Mix
Hyaluronic + Clubman VIBR Bootlegged
Finally able to fully bring out the best with the brush...what a pleasure...and the resulting lather from the soap was thickly creamy and slick...more than what I need....luxurious!!
Shave with the razor paired with this blade was a revelation......smooth, sharp and very comfortable for 3+1passes with bbs result. Truly a gem! But some weepers...hmmm. Let's see how for the next few shaves...
Icy water postshave followed by Thayers was great & aftershave closed a super session.
Rating 9.5/10
20201002_182456.jpg
20201003_121601.jpg

[IMG]

Two Pass Shaving Routine..
:cool:

Hot Water Prep & Massage with Argan Oil
Henckels Friodur 472 Solingen Full Hollow 6/8th
Hans Baier Silver Tip
Wickam 1912 Soap
Humphreys Witch Hazel

I Had a Late Evening Shave with My J.A Henckels Friodur Solingen 6/8th..Its a Totally Different Stainless Steel to the Earlier Generation Friodur Models..But Delivers the Goods as One Would Expect from a Henckels SR..Its Killer Sharp & Shaves More Like a 1/4 Hollow than a Full Hollow Ground Blade..
;)

I Am Dolphin Smooth & Refreshed..
:happy088:

Billy..
:chores016:

Top Bottom