SOTD: Saturday 29th February to Friday 6th March of 2020

SOTD : 29th February 2020.

q.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/ Imperial Leather ~ Sea Minerals & Black Mint Shower Gel.

Pre:

Warm wet flannel to my face.

Simple ~ Sensitive Pure Soap Bar.

Brush: Yaqi ~ 24mm Sagrada Familia Synthetic.

Bowl Lather.

Bowl: Tesco's Ceramic 'Cosmo' Side Bowl.

Uber/Superlather : OSP Grapefruit & Menthol Shaving Cream. + Van Der Hagen Scented Luxury Shaving Soap.

Blade: Gillette Winner. (1)

Razor: Parker ~ 55SL Semi-Slant.

Cold Water Face Rinse./Homemade Lavender, eucalyptus + Tea Tree Oil Witch Hazel Mixture./ Yelken ~ Lemon Eau De Cologne.

Creightons ~ Sensitive PSB.

Greetings,

A new shave set up to start the weekend...Another uber/superlather week also after the superb shave i had the Parker 55SL / Gillette Winner Blade duo recently i'll be using the same fantastic indian made duo for all my SOTDs this week,and carrying on using the gillette winner blade for the next month or beyond....

Starting with the OSP grapefruit & menthol cream which is another item in my shaving den i've infrequently used and forgot what a wonderful great wake up call to your face sensors it gives, mixed togther with the VDH soap created a excellent superlather only a small amount is required to get a great lather in no time with a very nice citrusy scent and plenty of menthol goodness,and a excellent post shave feeling to my face.

The Parker 55SL was a joy to shave with mowing through my stubble with effortless ease,resulting in another very enjoyable 3 pass + pick ups bbs shave with no errors to report.

Finishing to the shave off with a few generous dollop of Creightons ~ Sensitive PSB.

My face is feeling super smooth and smelling devine.;)

Enjoy the start of the weekend ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

Last edited:
Date:- 29 February 2020

Pre-shave:- Cold Water straight from the tap
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Brush:- WCS Two-Tone Tall (Blue & White) Extra Dense Synth. 26/56mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Barrister & Mann ~ Bay Rum
Razor/Blade:- EJ 3one6 / Wizamet Super Iridium #1
Post/After-shave:- T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Natural Glycerin (20 drops) & Tea Tree Antiseptic (10)
Fragrance:- Tommy Hilfiger for Men

Today's shave:

rdt200229u1k1z.jpg

- MacDuff's Soap Co. Old Strathcona
- Alpha "El Gordo" Silvertip
- Edwin Jagger 3ONE6 with Sputnik blade
- Tüff blue aftershave

:D

29/02/2020
Pre: 1912 Citrus Musk
Brush: Jayaruh's #355 Maggards Knot
Soap: 1912 Citrus Musk
Razor: Rex Ambassador #2
Blade: Treet Dura sharp (1)
Post shave: Alum Block, cold water splash, Neroli & Orange infused Witch Hazel
Balm: Barts Balm Cinnamon & Patchouli Balm & Lotion
Aftershave: 1912 Citrus Musk

Wk10 (1).JPG

I am Finally getting around to trying out the blade sample packs i originally bought about a year ago. Well that was a waste of time as i have a couple of thousand now? The Treet worked really well, very smooth.
A very nice, no issue shave today with the King of razors. Nothing at all to worry about.
BBS and smelling top drawer. The Whichams 1912 soaps were also 1 of the first "artisan" soaps i bought and these will be replaced once finished. Fantastic soaps.
Enjoy your Day All

Back
Top Bottom