Supporter
LeJog 2022 Finisher
And for this day the theme for my shave was 'Yes, yes and bloody yes'

Yes - Colonial General
Yes - Kai Captain
Yes - Razorock 400
Yes - Alvarez Gomez Barberia
Yes - Ermenegildo Zegna Acqua Di Bergamotto

Yes. I finally made the first SOTD of the week. And for a change I am not going to waffle away as someone will undoubtly jump in and take away my pleasure while I take several hours pondering what rubbish to write.

Yes a most fantastic shave and yes smooth, refined, refreshed, relaxed.

Have a most wonderful week ahead.

And for this day the theme for my shave was 'Yes, yes and bloody yes'

View attachment 45562

Yes - Colonial General
Yes - Kai Captain
Yes - Razorock 400
Yes - Alvarez Gomez Barberia
Yes - Ermenegildo Zegna Acqua Di Bergamotto

Yes. I finally made the first SOTD of the week. And for a change I am not going to waffle away as someone will undoubtly jump in and take away my pleasure while I take several hours pondering what rubbish to write.

Yes a most fantastic shave and yes smooth, refined, refreshed, relaxed.

Have a most wonderful week ahead.

The early bird catches the worm, Chris !!

Nice set up too !

SOTD : 13th JULY 2019.

1.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/ Imperial Leather ~ Peppermint & Eucalyptus Shower Gel.

Pre:

Cold wet flannel to my face.

Pears ~ Transparent Soap.

Brush: Omega S10065.

Face Lather.

Soap : MWF.

Blade: Gem ~ PTFE coated.(2)

Razor: Gem ~ Micromatic O.C.

Cold Water Face Rinse./Homemade menthol crystals +Eucalyptus peppermint,+ Tea Tree Oil Witch Hazel Mixture./ Calvin Klein ~ Eternity For Men ASL.

Nivea Men ~ Body Shaving Anti Irritation ASL.

Greetings,

A new shave set up to start the weekend.

Ever since my maiden shave with a SE razor i've been swooned by these absolutely superbly crafted vintage razors my shave this morning was a delightful pleasure like my other vintage SE razors my shaving angle is almost sliding flat against the skin.Out of all the vintage SE razors i've shaved with the Gem Micromatic O.C. is the most efficient mowing down my stubble with effortless ease showing no mercy.

'The Fat' provided me with a fantastic slick protective lather leaving a equally superb post shave feel to the face.

My fondness for Mitchell's wool fat soap is growing each time i shave with it the addition of the lanolin is fantastic for my mature 'rhino type'skin.I could quite easily shave with this soap forever,i should shave with it more often but, like everyone else i like variety and to rotate my shaving soaps & creams.Besides when i do shave with it it's always a pleasurable experience.

A comfortable 3 pass + pick ups bbs shave with no errors to report.

Finishing the shave off with a generous squirt of Nivea Men ~ Body Shaving Anti Irritation ASL.

My face is feeling super smooth and smelling devine.;)
;)

Enjoy the start of the weekend, ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

Last edited:
Date:- 13 July 2019

Pre-shave:- Cold Water straight from the tap
Brush:- Muhle Synth. v2.0 Silvertip Fibre Faux Horn 25/60mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Mitchell's Wool Fat
Razor/Blade:- Razorock Mission / Polsilver Super Iridium #9
Post-shave:- T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Natural Glycerin (20), Tea Tree Antiseptic (10), Lavender (15) & Peppermint (10 drops)
Fragrance:- Rochas Man

13/07/19

Razor: Rockwell 6C (R4)
Blade: Polsilver SI (1)
Brush: EJ Best Badger
Soap: ES Fuar Ach Snog
Pre: Proraso Green
ASB: LEA
ASL: PR Invictus

It's quite rare for me to get a morning shave with sufficient time to enjoy it properly. Today was one of those days where everything came together. A wonderful menthol shave and the ES cream is really nice. I received a small pot of it as a sample from Brian and I'm very tempted to get some. Four shaves in with the 6C and I'm really enjoying this razor. An easy BBS finish.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom