Soap Question

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, but after making the change from disposables to a good collection of DE and SE razors mainly to reduce costs to myself and the plastic I put in the bin, can anyone suggest a good manly soap bar for showering to reduce my plastic usage even more. I have read various references of different types and makers of body soaps so was wondering if anyone on here has got ideas of great smelling soaps I could look for ( none of the normal run of the mill bars please I have tried most of them many years ago lol ).
Thanks in advance guys.

Just got this in the post today musgo real classic smells amazing carnt wait to try it like you im also wanting to cut down on bathroom plastic too

Attachments

• IMG_20190624_132017.jpg
    IMG_20190624_132017.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 17
You could also use shampoo bars . If you lije to look at a UK company called Friendly Soaps, the do a good one and I prefer these to liquids. They also do loads of soaps .

Apothecary Oils soaps. Amazing scents. The Lemon grass is astounding

Also using 'The Bath House' Spanish fig and nutmeg. Believe can be found in TK Maxx

Last edited:
Have a look in TK Maxx if there's one in your area. They stock quality Italian, French and English soaps at budget-friendly prices.
Spanish grocery stores usually have a nice selection of soaps (Heno de Pravia, Alvarez Gomez, La Toja, Magno, Agua Lavanda Puig, etc) that are all very good.
You could also try the excellent olive and laurel oil-based Aleppo soap, sold under different brand names.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom