Simpsons cream???

Got a tin of Simpsons unscented luxury shaving cream free with a brush. Now I'm exclusively a Tabac man so is this stuff any good?
Bin it? Use it? Wash me feet with it? What say you all? I used some creams years ago before settling on the mighty Tabac.
And I only face lather, none of that bowl palaver.

Got a tin of Simpsons unscented luxury shaving cream free with a brush. Now I'm exclusively a Tabac man so is this stuff any good?
Bin it? Use it? Wash me feet with it? What say you all? I used some creams years ago before settling on the mighty Tabac.
It's shit, send it to me and I will dispose of it for you :) P.

As the great Harry hill said once or twice. Simpson or Tabac, there is only one way to find out . ' FIGHT'.
Or use them and find out. :)

Gave The Simpsons cream a go today. Hand lathered then face. I'm not a cream guy but I haven't got much negative to say about the Simpsons, except it felt lacking in cushion a bit, and I have a bit of that 'over shaving' feel on my cheek bones, which are sensitive to that. It's ok I guess but won't replace my Tabac and will go in the drawer for....dunno...emergencies or something.

It's available at Simpsons for £5 a tin which would seem like a good price for cream guys. My understanding is it has been discontinued and replaced by a newer formulation, so these must be the last of old stock.

Back
Top Bottom