Shopaholics

Ikon ball-end handle.

I was bequeathed an early 1900's open-comb Gillette by my late Grandfather that, I was told, he used in the trenches in the First World War. The handle has a nice split in it and won't hold a blade securely so I thought the best thing I could do, as I want to try the razor out, was get a modern day copy.

Really looking forward to trying a bit of history.

antdad said:
I bought a laser thermometer so I could point it at my dogs ass hole and take his temperature without him knowing. :shock:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2 Tabac Refills - I'm convinced that the eco-vegetarianist lobby at the EU will get tallow outlawed sooner or later (then they'll all be moaning that there's all this tallow that nobody has any use for of course - so long as we're eating meat and wearing leather, tallow is a by-product, currently with a positive economic value to the producers, soon to be a cost to them :evil: )

hunnymonster said:
2 Tabac Refills - I'm convinced that the eco-vegetarianist lobby at the EU will get tallow outlawed sooner or later

Oh man, I hope they outlaw tallow soaps. Then use home soapers can fill that niche by making underground soaps from the (tallow) deep-frying fat that is readily available in supermarkets everywhere...

Henk
:D :D :twisted: :D :D

hunnymonster said:
2 Tabac Refills - I'm convinced that the eco-vegetarianist lobby at the EU will get tallow outlawed sooner or later (then they'll all be moaning that there's all this tallow that nobody has any use for of course - so long as we're eating meat and wearing leather, tallow is a by-product, currently with a positive economic value to the producers, soon to be a cost to them :evil: )

One of my suppliers has noticed a big increase in the price of refined tallow, as there isn't much made anymore. It's good to know that Palm oil is such a great replacement & very good for the environment.

Ummm. I don't really give a monkey's but I don't think palm oil has a great track record either.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.foe.co.uk/campaigns/biodiversity/case_studies/palmoil_index.html">http://www.foe.co.uk/campaigns/biodiver ... index.html</a><!-- m -->

Back
Top Bottom