Shaving Tackle Shops - Glasgow

I had a great day yesterday in Glasgow with SWMBO and mini SWMBO. We spent a bit of time in the city centre visiting some shops which I found sold shaving gear.

This led me to a quick search this morning on the forum to see what other shops are near me, but unfortunately there's nothing I can find.

So.....here's some shops in Glasgow that sell shaving gear. Please feel free to add any places I've missed, as I don't think I've found every shop (yet!).

If you're in Glasgow hopefully this may save you a bit of time if you're looking for shaving tackle.

L'Occitane En Provence
46 Buchanan Street

L'Occitance has a small male grooming section with shaving soaps and creams, EdTs, amongst the usual. There's also a sink with some brushes where you can test the soaps and creams.

Kiehl's (skin care)
Buchanan Street at Gordon Street

Kiehl's has all sorts of skin products (for animals too!) but had a very small male grooming section at the back of the shop. Some shaving creams and soaps along with EdTs. I had a laugh at some of their prices though!

Arran Sense of Scotland
Top level Buchanan Galleries (next to John Lewis)

Arran Sense of Scotland has shaving soaps (in lovely bowls) along with brushes, balms and EdTs. Again, there is a sink for you to test the lather and fragrances.

John Lewis
Buchanan Galleries

John Lewis has the usual perfumery section, including Acqua Di Parma! I spent about an hour here dousing myself in Oud. I looked for the ADP shaving cream, which was advertised, however they don't actually hold any of this in stock....[emoji30]
There's also various other shaving gear and loadsa smellies.

If you're willing to travel further afield, the Executive Shaving Company is about a 20 minute drive away (traffic dependant) from the city centre. It's not too far from Silverburn Shopping Centre. The staff, in particular Brian, cannot be more helpful. Anything you want to see they will get from their shelves and let you play! It's actually their base and is a warehouse, not a shop per se, but they stock pretty much everything!

So....this was my day walking around the shops in Glasgow (though I didn't visit ES but have been before).

If I've missed anywhere please add to the thread. I'll defo visit any shops I've missed out.

Dunno if this is a good idea but, if you have shaving tackle shops around you why not list them in another thread. I think a thread which lists all the shaving places in each area would be a great help when visiting that place!

All the best folks! [emoji1303]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom