Shaving Private area

Do you guys shave your testicles and butt hair or just make it short with scissors? I'm too scared to cut my vessels because I have grade 3 varicocele on my left testicle (surgery but its relapsed).

Fast and efficient hair removal, and if you have creepy crawlers down there it will get rid of those too, parental supervision is not recomended.

maxresdefault.jpg

I had to shave the front area following surgery earlier this year. I just used an electric trimmer blade, with a hair comb to avoid touching the area with the blade. When you do catch it, it's not pleasant. Ideally you need three hands though. A friend of mine suggested clippers with a guard on. With the lockdown and barbers being closed, clippers are in short supply.

My process for evaluating any such procedures is to consider how likely i am to end up in A&E, with a Doctor struggling to conceal a grin and asking "So how exactly did this happen" ?

So deff not a blade or scissors ....Oh no,no,no.......if you really have to do this then:

1) Go out n pay for a back, crack and sack.

2) If you have to be a gurl and use an electric trimmer, just be sure to do it properly and practice some imaginative topiary.

3) Man up and use a strip of Duck Tape.

Of course i am not being serious, this is just a cheap laff being handed on a plate to me.

Back
Top Bottom