Shaving Cream Samples

Paul

Vendor Sponsor
Mods feel free to move this, didn't know where best to put it.

Would there be much interest in me adding shave cream samples to CloseShave? I have had a couple of requests but I'm not sure if there would be much interest.

Samples would have to be from tubes so any cream that only comes in tubs wouldn't be available.To make it as cheap as possible I could use blade blister packs as containers & then I could ship them 1st Class LL in a jiffy which should make it easier to do & cost effective.

Perhaps I could send out a couple to see what you think; I have sent samples out like this before but they wouldn't last along as the Connaught samples in there nice little jars.

Any suggestions would be helpful, how many samples per pack, etc.

That sounds like a great idea. I have found the decant service very useful and would definately like to try a few cream without buying a whole tube.

Using the blister pack would be cost effective and easy. I know what you mean that it would not last as long but I be happy to be a test pilot and order one and let you know how it works for me.

another top idea Paul

i had some of your own brand cream samples in the past and would definately make use of this as well.

think about it chaps, Speick, Musgo, Proraso etc

if they're part of the choices that is

I was thinking about it there and as for how many samples per pack, three sounds about right (same as the decants). But I guess if there is a point where it pushes the package into the next postal price then stopping before that point would seem sensible.

Millay said:
Im a bit of a cream monkey, and would love the chance to try some different creams, to see if anything can beat palmolive or ingrams

is ingrams good ???, menthol isn't it ?, when i used canned goo, the only one i could use without getting a rash was Noxcema Original, nice menthol kick :)

I love the ingrams, it is lightly scented but wow the cold water splash afterwards really does wake you up feels amazing.

Its the kind of item that at £1.50 you just cant go wrong with.

I keep a palmolive at my parents house and an ingrams at home, my two favourite creams.. but to be honest ive only tried three different creams :)

Millay said:
I love the ingrams, it is lightly scented but wow the cold water splash afterwards really does wake you up feels amazing.

Its the kind of item that at £1.50 you just cant go wrong with.

I keep a palmolive at my parents house and an ingrams at home, my two favourite creams.. but to be honest ive only tried three different creams :)

Nice, gonna get some tomorrow and give it a whirl.... :D

Cheers mate
Steve

I hated Ingrams at first but persevered with it and to be honest I love it now.

Does all you expect of a good cream just don't skimp with the dollop in the bowl, prior to the mix. I did initially and was probably the reason for the problem I had.

Good stuff, mentholly (eh?) very affordable and available everywhere.

Also try Cussons Graphite if you see it (Polish stuff) its very decent!

I think 2.90 for three would work out okay. I am not sure of the volume but 10ml would be about right.

I have counted all my creams & there are 47 in total. This will take me a little will to add but I will reply to this thread when there online.

I have few of each type, not sure if I should stock them all.

I have sent out a couple of shave cream packs so far; are they the right size, packaging ok?

Back
Top Bottom