SHAVE LOUNGE: EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

I developed a mechanical problem with my Merkur Progress over the weekend. The razor would only hold blades securely at settings up to #1, above which the head and plastic knob were loose, and the blade would move between baseplate and head.

I bought the razor just under two years ago from Shave Lounge, and dropped them an email outlining the problem. After a fast reply from the customer service department, they spoke with Merkur who refused to exchange the razor, but offered spare part(s) which may fix the problem.

Shave Lounge decided they would instead send me a new razor at their own cost by first class mail, which arrived just four days after I first contacted them.

My thanks to Shave Lounge for first class customer service.

http://www.shavelounge.co.uk/

My last two orders have been from Shave Lounge and they have been spot on! Fantastic service and will definitely purchase from them again.

Keep up the great work.

I've got to echo everyone's sentiments, Anthony from Shavelounge really does value his customers. It's great in this day and age to find someone who not only goes that extra mile to ensure you are happy, but also has great prices. I can't recommend him high enough.

Anthony is brilliant. My Rockwell 6S arrived with some pitting on one of the plates and Anthony replied to my email within minutes and got a new plate in the post to me straight away. Can't argue with service like that (y).

Back
Top Bottom