Senna

Out on June 3rd - probably the 'must see' movie of the year for me.

Here's (one of many) you-tube trailers:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOzq927y15o&feature=related[/youtube]

I have had it for a few weeks now, extended edition :D unfortunately I don't have any subtitles for it yet...

This months Top Gear magazine is giving away a 40 min DVD with the trailer and some interviews in it, I just watched that and it looks quite good!

Boab said:
I have had it for a few weeks now, extended edition :D unfortunately I don't have any subtitles for it yet...

Was it good or don't you know? :lol:

IanM said:
He was a bit special, wasn't he?

Ian

Just a little!

I was watching the trailer at lunch Yesterday. I can't wait to see it!

Watching Senna race and the way he chucked the cars around those corners. Brilliant :cool:

Do. It's one of the best documentaries I've ever seen, well worth seeing at the cinema. (As was Closer To The Edge, the TT movie earlier this year - though this is even better.)

The 3D was excellent but not essential. Any proper film loses something on the telly, but this will still be WELL worth seeing on the small screen - I'll certainly see it again.

I've just seen this, very very good indeed. Some fantastic footage, the majority of which I'd never seen before. The film was quite biasied in Senna's favour, but no surprise there, and I felt some more commentary from Murray Walker would have been good as he was pretty pivotal in (UK) F1 at the time. But still a great film.

Back
Top Bottom