Schick Proline P-30

I'm not one of those who believe the Proline P-30 is the best AC blade in existence, and nothing else will do, but I do really like it in some razors. I was therefore a bit disappointed to find that Connaught no longer stocks it, and there doesn't seem to be another European distributor that I can find. So, have I missed something, or is there another way of getting hold of P-30s without buying large quantities and paying high shipping costs and possibly also import duty?
I have asked if Connaught will be stocking them in the future, but have had no response as yet.

There is currently a Western shortage of P-30s and Rakuten doesn't seem to be an option anymore. It appears that the only option is to bulk buy directly from Japan via eBay

Yes quite heavy but if I can get my usual dozen or so shaves per blade then it only works out at approx $ 1 each
But if Connaught can restock at the original price then I will be in like Flynn !

Senior moment, but 30 in a pack? That's more than Feathers and Kai's. It still good value.
They've got an odd naming convention. The AC Proline variants are called 'P'. You can buy either the P-20s (20 in a pack) or the P-30s (30 in a pack) but they're the same blade. Injector variant is the 'B' available in a 20 pack - imaginatively named B-20.

Back
Top Bottom