Saponificio Varesino Cubebe?

SAPONIFICIO VARESINO Cubebe shaving soap 150g
£ 26.70

Should be with me tomorrow so will let you know.

On that note I have to mention Executive Shaving were swift with their despatch; I ordered yesterday a little before 8am, had an email confirming the order straight away and then an email an hour later confirming despatch and advising me of the tracking number.

regards

Mark

Although this latest scent seems very tempting, I just hope SV won't inflate with new releases, they are for my taste too dynamic with new scents recently. And should my beloved Stella Alpina be discontinued, I will for shure boycott them, just out of protest.

Arrived this morning and only one shave in but I have to say I like it. First thoughts are that the shaving soap is better, lathers better, feels better on the face. The aftershave lotion feels more alcoholic on the skin than say the 70th, perhaps not quite the same post shave feel but early days. Will use it exclusively for a week or so and report back.

regards

Mark

What are your General thoughts towards Saponificio soaps? They are one I have hummed towards and ahhed away from.
Hi, when I started de shaving, I tried various creams, TOBS, Trumpets and Castle Forbes.Then I gave soaps a try MWF, Prosaro. Then I gave SV Dolomiti a try. From the first use, I could tell this was something quite better than anything used before. Rich, creamy lather with wonderful face feel in face lathering, during and after the shave. Close shave with no nicks. For scents, go by the descriptions on sales sites as I don't have strong sense of smell.

Hi, when I started de shaving, I tried various creams, TOBS, Trumpets and Castle Forbes.Then I gave soaps a try MWF, Prosaro. Then I gave SV Dolomiti a try. From the first use, I could tell this was something quite better than anything used before. Rich, creamy lather with wonderful face feel in face lathering, during and after the shave. Close shave with no nicks. For scents, go by the descriptions on sales sites as I don't have strong sense of smell.

Thank you very much

Well, two weeks of solid use and pleased to report Cubebe is a firm favourite.

Previous favourite was 70th and Cubebe is a slightly better performer but I think I prefer the scent of 70th. My girlfriend prefers the scent of 70th too, shame they don't do a Parfum for that one!

Mark

Hi Mark, is this triple milled soap from SV truly a hard soap? (Unlike the older SV soaps)

Many thanks,

Paul.

Back
Top Bottom