Recent work on the server / site and thanks to supporters.

Boab

Administrator
Staff Member
Hi all,
Recently we have had some server side problems with the site and some associated software. I have been working on things at the back end over the last few weeks to remedy this. Most of the issues have been ironed out but there are still a few things which I am working on to make improvements.
I would like to say a special thank you to the supporters who have contributed recently, it has enabled me to rent more hardware (well virtual hardware) from the hosting company which should ensure better performance. I have also earmarked the extra for some software improvements which will be purchased when I renew the current license. The new software add on will improve the search capabilities which will perform faster searches, serve more meaningful results and also remove the word length restriction. So thanks to everyone for their patience while we work on improvements.

Next month will be ten years since TSR was started and its success is all down to the members here sharing their time and posting content which has hopefully helped a few people get better shaves over the years*.

*we never promised we would save you money while achieving that goal :D

OP
Boab

Boab

Administrator
Staff Member
It's the same logo I use for the Dark theme, just standardising it across the site.

Top Bottom