Razorock soaps - Any good

Have been made aware of Razorock soaps, thought they only made razors. Are they any good ? How do they compare to say Extro Cosmesi soaps ? Anyone had experiences they'd care to share

They are good soaps for the price you pay. I like them. There are better performers out there but for the money they are great and reliable. i have 3 so far.
Mudder focker which has a subtle scent, to me slightly floral but really nice,
The stallion which I think is one of the more stronger scented, Oud based and quite spicy
XXX which is based on aqua di Parma.
also tried Don Marco - Orange sweet smell, strong scent and
For Chicago which I loved ( smells like Joop cologne)
They are a soft soap (croap like). I would recommend picking a few up.

Last edited:
The Razorock soaps I've used have not performed well for me compared with other similarly priced soaps. The aftershave Santa Maria del Fiore is excellent though.

I'll 2nd their Santa Maria del Fiore soap as one of the best soaps I've ever used and a beautiful scent. Years ago I used tubs of XXX and also their P.160 which both were superb, but the former better scented. RazoRock soaps used to get top billing a few years back before the onslaught of artisanal soaps and the Don Quixoteish quest for PSF.

Hi,
I am using Razorock Caribbean Holiday shaving cream at the moment. It's ok but I prefer Taylor of Old Bond Street. The Caribbean Holiday smells of coconut. Stay away from the Caribbean Holiday splash however. It's overpowering coconut smell is irritating to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom