Query re The New Batch of Blackland Vectors (18% discount through tomorrow, 19 September)

See that Blackland should soon have a new batch of the Vector razors (at 18% discount through tomorrow, 19 Sep). Have looked through various forums, reviews, etc. but have not seen that this is a new version so am thinking it isn't. Can anyone confirm? Probably be good if it is the 'old' version as reviews on it have been excellent.

Thanks, Micheal

Last edited:
See that Blackland should soon have a new batch of the Vector razors. Have looked through various forums, reviews, etc. but have not seen that this is a new version so am thinking it isn't. Can anyone confirm? Probably be good if it is the 'old' version as reviews on it have been excellent.

Thanks, Micheal
I don't think anything has been changed, it is just new stock so rest assured it will be as good as it ever was. :) P.

I don't think anything has been changed, it is just new stock so rest assured it will be as good as it ever was. :) P.
Paul,

Many thanks for the info. Have (pre-)ordered one so at some time in the future will probably be getting the dreaded note re customs duty to pay. Should have mentioned in the title that Shane has 18% off offer through the 19th (tomorrow) so that eases the financial pain a wee bit.

Micheal

Paul,

Many thanks for the info. Have (pre-)ordered one so at some time in the future will probably be getting the dreaded note re customs duty to pay. Should have mentioned in the title that Shane has 18% off offer through the 19th (tomorrow) so that eases the financial pain a wee bit.

Micheal
Yes, 18% off does ease the pain somewhat! :) enjoy! P.

See that Blackland should soon have a new batch of the Vector razors (at 18% discount through tomorrow, 19 Sep). Have looked through various forums, reviews, etc. but have not seen that this is a new version so am thinking it isn't. Can anyone confirm? Probably be good if it is the 'old' version as reviews on it have been excellent.

Thanks, Micheal
I spoke to Shane. There are no changes to the razor. How can one alter perfection? I'll be shaving with my Vector tomorrow morning.(y)

Enjoy your shaves,

Jeff Greene

I spoke to Shane. There are no changes to the razor. How can one alter perfection? I'll be shaving with my Vector tomorrow morning.(y)

Enjoy your shaves,

Jeff Greene
Jeff, many thanks for that confirmation. Very glad it is not a 'new and improved' version.

Micheal

Back
Top Bottom