Queen's Brian May launches badger-scented fragrance

Sounds good if a little out of what I would comfortably pay for a 50ml bottle of perfume. He champions the protection of badgers from the ridiculous badger cull here in the uk becaue of the unfounded fear that they are spreading TB amongst cattle,
More power to him.

Paul.
Completely agree Paul.
On an associated note, my wife is an ecologist. She has just returned from conducting a site survey prior to work commencing, and thrust a bag in front of me to smell. She came across a badger sett on the site and needed to evaluate whether it was active, and wanted my opinion on whether the bags contents smelt "musky". Yep - she just asked my advice on whether I thought it was bag of badger or fox poo :oops: :sick:

I've seen a few badgers in the wild in Scotland. They can be a bit dopey: sometimes I almost got close enough to sniff them.

To be honest I wasn't sure of the etiquette. With dogs, it's terribly rude if you don't sniff their bum but I didn't know what a badger might think of that. Didn't want to get dragged off to an underground lair.

Back
Top Bottom