Proraso Pre Shave Cream

The green (menthol) version is one of my favourite products.

Smells amazing. I wish they made an aftershave or cologne in this scent.

What's the blue or white like? Anyone tried them all and can make a comparison with the green?

Sorry, just to clarify, I used the 'white' pre shave (I think they do it in white and green, green must be the menthol) and 'blue' shaving cream. I was recommended it for dodgy skin, I can't use TOBS or anything like that. Proraso white shaving cream is OK for me but the blue is much better. I think it has Aloe and Vitamin E and comes in a decent sized tube. Highly recommended if you like to bowl lather as I do.

Re: RE: Proraso Pre Shave Cream

mr..bean said:
Sorry, just to clarify, I used the 'white' pre shave (I think they do it in white and green, green must be the menthol) and 'blue' shaving cream. I was recommended it for dodgy skin, I can't use TOBS or anything like that. Proraso white shaving cream is OK for me but the blue is much better. I think it has Aloe and Vitamin E and comes in a decent sized tube. Highly recommended if you like to bowl lather as I do.

I'm a big fan of the green.

I have had the soap in the past but now own it in a tube. I love it for the reasons mentioned above but the skincare and lather on the cream are also a benchmark in the shaving world for me.

I tend to judge other products against it. Lovely stuff.

I use it after a shower, applied to the beard and left to soak in for a few minutes whilst I prepare my lather. I usually apply a few hot towels then apply my lather over the top of the proraso pre.

WOW!

That menthol hit it intense!

Cooling after a hot shower, then warming almost after the cold splash after the shave.

I'm using it as a post too, as described on the site, but do notice it only says pre on the tub.

I normally use bluebeards balm after so will be interesting to see how the skin reacts in the coming hours.

I have used the white one a few times but not really getting on with it. Get a horrible sensation on the skin ao have to wash it off. Use the green cream after and feels fine mind.

Back
Top Bottom