The best plan is; no plan at all. I'll see how it goes, my budget, spendings, if the car passes mot straight away? any nasty, unexpected and unforeseen financial surprises?
There are lots of factors beyond my control which may affect the spending and budget so if these are very small and minimal, the 'no more shaving stuff buying' promise is forgotton and the amount of razors, brushes, soaps etc.. increases
Has to be downsizing. My soap collection went up above 50, and needs to be around 25. I'm OK for brushes (3) and blades (400)
As to razors I just don't know. In 2018 I restarted wet shaving and by the end of the year I've owned DE SB and OC razors, ATT SE1, several ER and GEMs and a couple of injectors I didn't like so they're off the agenda. Going forwards:
- should be an interesting year for good new razor handles to fit on all my heads
- DE open combs will see an increase, love my Old Type
- GEMs and ER will stay steady - sell some and acquire a MMOC and 1914....
- Artist Club will stay at the ATT SE1. Don't see any progression there and may use it less
- DE safety bars will be sold off with few exceptions, maybe keep the 6C and a Tech.
Time management is for people who like time management. If you're not one of those people it's really dangerous. You can time manage your whole week, fail miserably, feel guilty and useless, get depressed and go to bed for 3 days......