Pinaud Clubman Shaving Soap & Oil

I have both. They're nice smelling and good performers. The soap tub is a little small though so a smaller firm brush is best suited to it.

Great find at that price. Gutted I paid £6 for the soap!!

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

OP
Sunburyboy93
I didn’t know if the store had made a mistake. As they wouldn’t scan at that price on the Barcode the young lad had to tap the price in manually on them when I bought a couple

Still more expensive on Superdrug site

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Nice, at my age to be reassured that some things never change ! After years of seeing Steve just "happening" to pick up Gillette Fatboys, Cased Hoffritzs, Parker Streamline Pens and blooming Rolex Submariners for all I know, at Car Boots he just happened to notice when out for a drive ... He's STILL wandering down to Superdrug and grabbing a bargain !
Good on you m8.

JohnnyO. o/

Boab

Administrator
Staff Member
Nice, at my age to be reassured that some things never change ! After years of seeing Steve just "happening" to pick up Gillette Fatboys, Cased Hoffritzs, Parker Streamline Pens and blooming Rolex Submariners for all I know, at Car Boots he just happened to notice when out for a drive ... He's STILL wandering down to Superdrug and grabbing a bargain !
Good on you m8.

JohnnyO. o/
Haha Johnny I was just thinking to myself as I read his post 'unusual for Steve to spot a bargain...' :ROFLMAO:

I didn’t know if the store had made a mistake. As they wouldn’t scan at that price on the Barcode the young lad had to tap the price in manually on them when I bought a couple

Still more expensive on Superdrug site

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Only the soap was marked down to 69p in my local Superdrug (Woolwich)

Top Bottom