Phoenix and Beau: Empress Rising

Hi everyone,

We hope you're all finding your way through what is certainly a very unusual year. We thought you might like to know that our autumnal LE will be available for pre-order soon. We've called it 'Empress Rising' and is now our tradition, make our autumn release a very deliberate and ghoulish / Halloween'centric design.

It'll be available in our (original) tallow shaving soap formula, splash and lotion.

Prominent scent notes are: Cedarwood, frankincense, oakmoss and rose. Dark, heavy with hint of floral sweetness.

Warm regards,

Kerry & Sarah.

Screenshot_20200923-200519-02.png

Hi everyone,

We hope you're all finding your way through what is certainly a very unusual year. We thought you might like to know that our autumnal LE will be available for pre-order soon. We've called it 'Empress Rising' and is now our tradition, make our autumn release a very deliberate and ghoulish / Halloween'centric design.

It'll be available in our (original) tallow shaving soap formula, splash and lotion.

Prominent scent notes are: Cedarwood, frankincense, oakmoss and rose. Dark, heavy with hint of floral sweetness.

Warm regards,

Kerry & Sarah.

View attachment 59790

Love the artwork! When you say it's heavy scent, do you mean it's properly in your face? I liked Night Witch but it was a bit too polite for me, after the likes of Spitfire, and the Led Zep stuff.

Love the artwork! When you say it's heavy scent, do you mean it's properly in your face? I liked Night Witch but it was a bit too polite for me, after the likes of Spitfire, and the Led Zep stuff.
Thank you :) It's heavy in regards to it being a predominantly base accord. In terms of longevity and punch (within our range, that is) few things punch as hard as Spitfire and Achilles Last Stand / Coda. Whilst not on that sort of level Empress Rising, to my nose at least, has good projection.

Back
Top Bottom