PC Gaming

I'm not as big PC Gamer as I used to be, I've other priorities taking up me time these days, but I still enjoy a good chill with a drink and a play.

Hopefully I'll have chance to take some time today. Planning on playing either:

RimWorld (not as sexual as it sounds, stand down!)
or...
Prison Architect

I know video gaming in general isn't everyone's cup of tea (if it isn't feel free not to post) but have we any other PC gamers in here?

When you say PC games do you specifically refer to games played on PC or video/console games in general? I like to play mainly sports games on Xbox. Golf, rugby (both codes), football, cricket, American football, ice hockey, baseball.....I'm even considering getting a handball game....the game seems to be popular in other parts of Europe compared to Britain. Missus says that if I played some REAL sports then I'd be healthier and slimmer!

OP
MarkB
Yeah, really referring to PC games over consoles. I'm not a fan of consoles, had an X-Box and a few Playstations but I just can't gel with them.

I'm not a big fan of FPS games like Call of Duty etc which are the mainstay of consoles. I love simulators, X-Plane, ETS2 etc. But also love city building/management style like Dwarf Fortress and two already mentioned.

Blademonkey

Supporter
Supporter
I'm not as big PC Gamer as I used to be, I've other priorities taking up me time these days, but I still enjoy a good chill with a drink and a play.

Hopefully I'll have chance to take some time today. Planning on playing either:

RimWorld (not as sexual as it sounds, stand down!)
or...
Prison Architect

I know video gaming in general isn't everyone's cup of tea (if it isn't feel free not to post) but have we any other PC gamers in here?
Rimworld ,yea ok mate. What you get up too behind closed doors and hopefully curtains is up to you! :)

Top Bottom