Orange scents?

Satanfriendly

Supporter
Supporter
LeJog 2022 Finisher
So far I have come up with Clinique Happy, Extro Arancia and Ferarri bright Neroli.

The Ferarri I have never smelt so a bit blind on this one, but are there any other orange scents I should be considering?

Thanks in advance

The only one I have is Bulgari Aqua Amara. Discontinued but still available online.

Ita a very fresh orange if that's what you're after

Last edited:
Terre d'Hermès eau très fraîche.

parfum-terre-d-hermes-eau-tres-fraiche-pas-cher.jpg

Orange and Lavender work very well together, mixed as a 5% EO solution with a carrier oil, cheap enough to try and all the oils, sweet orange, lavender, argan oil ect are easy to obtain from eBay.

Unfortunately I am allergic to Lavender. which probably sounds a bit odd but a visit to a lavender farm in the past nearly saw me off.

SF - another vote for Hermes - Eau d'Orange Vert - I've have both concentrations - and like them. Opens fresh - and as the name suggests - 'green' and dies down to oakmoss and patchouli. I.

SF - another vote for Hermes - Eau d'Orange Vert - I've have both concentrations - and like them. Opens fresh - and as the name suggests - 'green' and dies down to oakmoss and patchouli. I.

I shall give it a try the next time I am in town. It is a fragrance which appears quite easily found at discounted prices.

Must also try the Ferarri. Might be a naff name but the reviews seem favourable

Dont forget the old "4711"

4711 by Muelhens is a refined, fruity fragrance. This unisex scent possesses a blend of citrus oils lemon & orange, light floral rose, and sandalwood oil.

Very light scent and diminishes quickly, there is the cologne, which I use, and I now see a aftershave which may or may not last longer...cheap enough to give it a try tho.

Goodfella Smile Orange A/S there is a soap too.

Back
Top Bottom