OOoOooo no longer sitting here all alone.....

20201231_132542.jpg
So here I am sitting here with the wife, She's trawling the shoe shops *sigh* whilst I take photo's of my recent buys and shoving tubs of shaving soaps at her face lol.
When I get out to the shops again I am going to buy a bottle of Brute from Wilkos's just to see how close the smell matches The End Splash that I have brought to go with the shaving soap. if it's the same I will cry because the splash would have been 3 times the price. :ROFLMAO:
The Atomic age bay rum smells simply divine and kind of reminds me of old fashioned Aniseed twist sweets, I really wish they did a splash to pair with it.
I tried out the Ariana & Evans Barbiere Sofisticato Shaving Soap & Aftershave this afternoon and I found the smell kind of woody and a much better smell once it was on my skin, I am not too sure of it when I smell it on the tub. Needless to say I smell fantastic and if the wife plays her cards right tonight, I will bring her new year in with a 30 second earth shattering display of my manliness.:ROFLMAO:
The Poraso balm needs no introduction as I am more than sure everyone has tried it at some point, I ran out so it came just in time for the next time I need it.
Lastly the sonic bath that I had read in the forum as a must buy, this is especially for you @Mike Smart . when I threw in my R89 and R41 to wash, I turned it on and just looked at the buzzing machine wondering have I just blew my money on something that just buzzed because I was expecting tiny bubbles to be bursting like a mini jacuzzi lol. I was not convinced it would do no more than sitting my razors in a Tupperware tub for 5 mins and just rinsing them afterwards but boy was I wrong. Whatever it was doing it was doing blinking well indeed as my razors sparkled and gleamed like a Christmas star, I thought the things were pretty clean before but buy those thing shone. So you are going to love yours Mike. :D(y).
I then proceeded to raid the wife's jewellery box and cleaned everything to her delight. ( Gotta prep for later ;)).
Anyways that is enough rambling from me.
I would like to wish you all a VERY VERY HAPPY New Year and may it be filled with glorious shaving buys and happy memories along with good health.
Mark, Wifey and my family. :cool:(y)
Ps
I am after a Gillette S2 dated Razor if you have one for sale.

View attachment 62667
So here I am sitting here with the wife, She's trawling the shoe shops *sigh* whilst I take photo's of my recent buys and shoving tubs of shaving soaps at her face lol.
When I get out to the shops again I am going to buy a bottle of Brute from Wilkos's just to see how close the smell matches The End Splash that I have brought to go with the shaving soap. if it's the same I will cry because the splash would have been 3 times the price. :ROFLMAO:
The Atomic age bay rum smells simply divine and kind of reminds me of old fashioned Aniseed twist sweets, I really wish they did a splash to pair with it.
I tried out the Ariana & Evans Barbiere Sofisticato Shaving Soap & Aftershave this afternoon and I found the smell kind of woody and a much better smell once it was on my skin, I am not too sure of it when I smell it on the tub. Needless to say I smell fantastic and if the wife plays her cards right tonight, I will bring her new year in with a 30 second earth shattering display of my manliness.:ROFLMAO:
The Poraso balm needs no introduction as I am more than sure everyone has tried it at some point, I ran out so it came just in time for the next time I need it.
Lastly the sonic bath that I had read in the forum as a must buy, this is especially for you @Mike Smart . when I threw in my R89 and R41 to wash, I turned it on and just looked at the buzzing machine wondering have I just blew my money on something that just buzzed because I was expecting tiny bubbles to be bursting like a mini jacuzzi lol. I was not convinced it would do no more than sitting my razors in a Tupperware tub for 5 mins and just rinsing them afterwards but boy was I wrong. Whatever it was doing it was doing blinking well indeed as my razors sparkled and gleamed like a Christmas star, I thought the things were pretty clean before but buy those thing shone. So you are going to love yours Mike. :D(y).
I then proceeded to raid the wife's jewellery box and cleaned everything to her delight. ( Gotta prep for later ;)).
Anyways that is enough rambling from me.
I would like to wish you all a VERY VERY HAPPY New Year and may it be filled with glorious shaving buys and happy memories along with good health.
Mark, Wifey and my family. :cool:(y)
Ps
I am after a Gillette S2 dated Razor if you have one for sale.
hahahaha brilliant read i enjoyed that lol
i'm sure you smell wonderful but i'll take your wife's word for it.
yes i'm sure i'll love the cleaner it should be with me any day. Good Luck in your Razor search and Happy New year to you & your family

Luckily I did not try anything other than Diamond and then gold and silver bits and bobs. I know better than to enter her box with her multi stone things inside because she has a few bits of her nans and she would rip my face off if I damaged any of it lol.
Thank you for the heads up though.

Back
Top Bottom