OneBlade Core

I’m not one for stealing others suggestions, so this offer has appeared on Mantic59’s page.

it’ll be interesting to see if @Executive Shaving promote this fantastic saving!

Boab

Administrator
Staff Member
I’m not one for stealing others suggestions, so this offer has appeared on Mantic59’s page.

it’ll be interesting to see if @Executive Shaving promote this fantastic saving!

I also got a pop up offer of a free brush with any razor purchase. Seems like a great deal as a starter kit for someone.

Oh well, I paid £79 for mine and I think it’s hopeless! So mild it doesn’t really shave me properly and beaten by all my DEs.
I initially thought the same thing. Spoke to Brian at Exec Shaving about it and he told me to give it 10 shaves and not be worried about using a little pressure. I found its optimal handling was somewhere between a DE and cartridge razor. I eventually started getting great shaves from it and it's one of the very few razors I can use daily.

Obviously YMMV but it may still do you proud if you persevere with it.

I also got a pop up offer of a free brush with any razor purchase. Seems like a great deal as a starter kit for someone.
The code you get for the brush (LATHER :rolleyes:) doesn’t work with the discounted Core, I’ve just tried it. Anyway it cost me $24.90 (£21.07) posted to the UK which Is a nice cheap entry into the SE Rabbit Hole, even if the Excise Man gets his paws on it...

The code you get for the brush (LATHER :rolleyes:) doesn’t work with the discounted Core, I’ve just tried it. Anyway it cost me $24.90 (£21.07) posted to the UK which Is a nice cheap entry into the SE Rabbit Hole, even if the Excise Man gets his paws on it...
I too ordered one and have been trying to find out about the customer and excise charges.
From what I can gather this should not attract any attention at that price, I could be wrong though.

That's a very tempting price.
I use this website to calculate import tax and duty, just remember to add on the Royal Mail ransom of £8.

That's a very tempting price.
I use this website to calculate import tax and duty, just remember to add on the Royal Mail ransom of £8.
Even if the excise catch it and add the vat (£4) and the Royal Mail processing fee of £8 it's still a great price c/f £79...

Top Bottom