OneBlade, but which one?

Good afternoon clever chaps and gents of knowledge. I have been shaving my head for over 12 months now and I shave in the shower so like speed and closeness, but love shaving at the sink to take my time and unwide after a long day. I shave with a Dorco Pace 6 cartridge and get great results. I also have a Supply V2, Feather AS-D2 and Focus Dynamic, purchased in search of a BBS shave without the costs involved with a cart razor (contradiction I know, but am happy to pay out for the initial razor to save on the blades).
I have my eye on a OneBlade Core or Hybrid as they seem to be the best you can buy in SE territory, but which one would you chaps opt for between the two? Besides the cost, is there a significant difference between the two? Would these be good choices for head shaving or are they best kept to the face?

Any advice gratefully received!

I have the Genesis V2 and the Hybrid. Both are fantastic razors. If i had to buy again i would go for the Hybrid.
Why? Costs half the money of the Genesis and shaves the same , maybe even a bit better.

Getting a core on loan tomorrow. I have got it for my 14 yo son because he is scared shitless of my DE razors (he has a point, R41 is my razor of choice).
Hope to give it a try and if any good may save up for the hybrid.

Back
Top Bottom