Occam's ENOCH

Any thoughts on Occam's new ENOCH razor looks a nice tool but time will tell I suppose. Anybody jumped in both feet I'm very tempted.

I was looking at it yesterday on the Classic Shavings website. I initially thought I'd give it a go for £60 but by the time you add on P&P (~£20) along with VAT and import duty (~£20), it's an unknown £100 razor and my interest waned. If they were available in the UK at £60, I'd be keen to buy one.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

OP
george
I was looking at it yesterday on the Classic Shavings website. I initially thought I'd give it a go for £60 but by the time you add on P&P (~£20) along with VAT and import duty (~£20), it's an unknown £100 razor and my interest waned. If they were available in the UK at £60, I'd be keen to buy one.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk
My thoughts exactly and knowing there's a few new razors on the horizon I think I'll keep my cool, my money in my pocket and my head on my shoulders because my wife will never know lol

When I first saw the razor the first thing that went through my mind was , "that head looks like a Cobra head " , when you read the sales spiel they openly admit that there has been a sharing of design ideas between Occams and Classic Shavings SE (i.e. Cobra) line up .
Potentially I have hopes that it shaves similar to a Cobra .

Top Bottom